Thursday, January 25, 2007

What a relief!

Today is the most relief day as i have just received the electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eC0E) from the university this morning.So,what i can say now is tht i'm 100% guaranteed tht i can enter the university which is one of the top unis in Australia.this is what i've been waiting all this while and i manage to achieve it.Syukur,Alhamdulillah! Right after i received the eCoE , i proceed with visa application via online.Even though the application was convenience and easy,the questions were somewhat tricky.May be my nerves made my concentration distracted.the thrill i guess.haha.Thanks to Ken (Cyberlynx)who helps me a lot all this while for the Melb uni application.May be my patience really paid me off.
Then i went to Damansara Medical Center to do the X-Ray check up.I was surprised of how few of people were there.So,i think it's my day afterall.It was a quick check up and the fee was quite reasonable.Tomorrow morning,i will be going to Kump Medic Utama to do the medical check up.
Hope it turns ,ok!

No comments: