Friday, January 26, 2007

The last medical checkup

I went to the checkup in Kump Medic Clinic,Damansara Utama this morning.It started with the urine test and followed by vision test.Everything went smoothly but not until the next test started.The doctor was friendly and i thought he's not going to check my "ding dong". Eventually, he did when he took a peek at it for few seconds.I'm kinda felt ashamed but i didn't really bother because he was a male doctor.If it is a female doctor , tht will be different story .haha.Then, he told me tht i have swollen tonsil .Luckily,it is not serious as it wont affect my visa application.If it is getting worsen, it has to be removed by operation.In order to prevent tht to happen, i need to eat less oily and spicy food and consume more fruits as well as water.Hope it doesn't reach at critical condition!

No comments: