Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The late Ms Jana

I was shocked to hear the news that Ms Jana passed away.At first,i thought it was a joke made by someone who doesnt like her.But i was wrong tht it is true tht she died.Juliane was the 1st one who told me the news(around 9.04pm) before Ahmed.THen i verified the news with Denise and Lionel.I couldnt believe it tht she died unexpectedly.There were many speculations but the actual news was quite close to the speculations.It is believe that she went to water rafting in Kuala Kubu,Kuala Selangor but her legs stuck with one of the rocks when the raft capsized.She drowned.The incident happened last saturday.I'm so sorry to hear the news especially to Ms Jana's family.I went to the funeral with Ko Sheng,Tze Teng and Darol and met some other students or lecturers or HElP staff there.i always remembered when she said "act of god" when she teached us the topic of negligence.Not because of her, i would hv lost interest in Law.She was a great and entertaining Business Law lecturer especially the juicy news she always talks in the lecture and yet,she will remain in my thought as long as i live.

No comments: