Thursday, December 13, 2007

textbooks

Today, i went to buy 2 textbooks at a bookstore in Bandar Sunway.
This was my first time i bought the books there as the telephone number of the shop was given by someone in HELP Uni College.
I didn't know that they sell college textbooks there and, they are sell much cheaper there.
It's called U-Text Bookstore , i think..
Imagine one of the books i bought cost only RM95 while it is sell AUD$130..so much difference.
I should have bought the previous textbooks there.but i didn't know.
For those who are thinking to buy new textbooks ,i can give the contact details if you all want.
In fact ,they provide service to courier the textbooks if we are in overseas.
That's so convenience...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why not buy textbooks from online bookstore. I get 2 textbooks from a online bookstore and save me more than $200. All the textbooks there are Brand New. That's great. You may visit the web to see any help.

http://www.cocomartini.com/