Thursday, February 8, 2007

Farewell


i went to One Utama for the fairwell yesterday.It was organized by my lovely friends ,Kristen and Sheeba(unfortunately she couldnt make it).Thank you so much for the lovely new supplies.i really appreciate it.Will make full use of it.There was 10 of us attended the occasion which were Phillipe & Carolyn, Kev & Mon, DEnise & Jason, Lionel,me,Kristen,Jeffrey and faiz.3 of the 10(including me) watched the movie called the "Epic Movie".I found that the movie was a bit over with the jokes were lame and not funny at all.May be they tried too hard to squeeze all the movies in one film.I would certainly prefer "Date Movie" and "Scary movie" than this movie.Then ,we went to Kluang Station to hv a kinda yam cha session(not sure whether can be considered yam cha or not).We were talking and sharing experiences abt the preparation etc.Thank you u all for coming yesterday!!DO keep in touch &dont forget me,ok!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i shall forget you...hahaha

Jeffrey